Currently reading:
Gloworm 15hxi wont stay lit ?

Discuss Gloworm 15hxi wont stay lit ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello forum members thanks for the welcome.

This is my first post. I have a Gloworm 15hxi. Its been a really good reliable boiler. I am doing some decorating in a bedroom so had to take a radiator off. When I refilled the system again everything was ok overnight but the next day there had been a preasure drop. I thought maybe airlock so filled to 1.5bar again. Everything ok overnight. The next day preasure drop (blow 1bar) so did the same, filled up to 1.5bar. It happened again. So i did a few checks and found the 3bar expansion vessel relief valve was leaking. After fitting a new one everything was ok for a couple of days but then I get a F1 code. It goes through the cycle of igniting, through the window it ignites each time for a second or two but wont stay lit. I tried around 4 times, the same each time.

Could this be that the gas valve has gone bad or something else. I would appreciate your comments.

Reply to Gloworm 15hxi wont stay lit ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock