Currently reading:
GLOWWORM 800869 GAS VALVE 100F HONEYWELL VR4601

Discuss GLOWWORM 800869 GAS VALVE 100F HONEYWELL VR4601 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone got a gas valve for a fuelsaver 100f as per above. System is linked to a log burner so would like to fix the old girl as shes only 30 years old

Hi folks I located a NOS valve so all sorted. I am reluctant to fit anything modern on such an old dirty system so the repair will buy some time till they (can afford) !!! to do the job properly. What I would like to know is how this old girl detects that the pilot is lit? it is not the same as the GW BBU of the same era as there is no TC

Hi folks I located a NOS valve so all sorted. I am reluctant to fit anything modern on such an old dirty system so the repair will buy some time till they (can afford) !!! to do the job properly. What I would like to know is how this old girl detects that the pilot is lit? it is not the same as the GW BBU of the same era as there is no TC
pcb picks up pilot thru flame rectification

Reply to GLOWWORM 800869 GAS VALVE 100F HONEYWELL VR4601 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back