Discuss Hello from Germany in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Just saying hello. I'm an electrical engineer restoring a house in Germany trying to work out a range of different things least of all German manuals and a solar system that I have very little idea about.

Wilkommen! Wie gehts es dir? Haben sie einen gutes Tag!

Hello and welcome

Reply to Hello from Germany in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My name is Ĺžtefan (or Steven, if you like). I'm from Bucharest, capital of Romania. Borned here, raised here. My passion for some old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future...
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have customer with solar that doesn't seem to be working so only gets 1/2 a tank of hot water which is heated by the central...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock