Currently reading:
Help with identify what this is called and what it does?

Discuss Help with identify what this is called and what it does? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tp598cx

Hi
can someone please identify what this is?
its connected to my cold water feed to my dishwasher. Never seen anything like it but needs changing.
thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 112
Why does it need changing?
Think it is an Aqua Stop on to a hose within a hose that are fitted to dishwashers that prevents risk of leakage, but I don't know much about them.

Why does it need changing?
Think it is an Aqua Stop on to a hose within a hose that are fitted to dishwashers that prevents risk of leakage, but I don't know much about them.

Well funnily enough it's leaking! Maybe it's old, it's furring up around the edges.
Not easy to get off.

cheers

Leak arrestor.. Basically protects your property if hose inside has a leak.... That's the theory. Milie and other high end white goods have them on.

yes it an early model water-stop - we fit loads of them and use Aqualeak detection at Gastard
Wiltshire for new ones by mail order cost about £12.00 - talk to Steve Woods there my friend.

Why do you need a new one - surley you just de-press the red lever to re-set - or maybe yours doesnot have one - talk to steve in am ---

tel 01249 715698 Steve Woods :santa_smiley: I was ukpf father christmas last year

CHking

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help with identify what this is called and what it does? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back