Discuss Hi, thank you for allowing me to join, a bit of background.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

I am a reluctant LL of a single property, with a boiler on the second floor that needed an internally fitted flue terminal due to height restrictions, the internal exposed horizontal flue run is 4m with two 90 degree bends totalling just under 6m, I now know more about flue installations than I ever thought possible!
I am on here because you lot share your knowledge, you give your honest opinions, jointly have loads of experience, happy to help and sometimes have a laugh - thank you for all of it.
I have posted some queries and I would really be very grateful to benefit from your thoughts. I am new to this so, please excuse me if I have not done something right, but I could do with some help so that I can try to make sense of the situation that has occurred. Cheers

Last edited:

Reply to Hi, thank you for allowing me to join, a bit of background.... in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m hoping someone can help – I need a bit of advice / help as I'm not sure if the recent cold spell is too much for the UFH in the main...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First post here, so please be kind! I am currently having a lot of trouble with air and related noise in my open vented heating system...
Replies
Views
S
I have now registered - but previous thread is closed therefore, as I cannot reply, I'm starting a new thread... Rckape, thank you for your...
Replies
Views
Back