Discuss How do you gas rate an appliance with a new smart meter? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I haven't had to do one as yet. Two LGSC recently and they had new meters, just would like to know before I have too. Thanks.

Do you know which ones ? There is a tb out for the old ones

Did they have a keyboard on them ?

Easy enough to find on Gas Safe website

Attachments

• tb-112-obtaining-meter-index-reading-and-gas-rating-on-elecrtonic-and-smart-gas-meters.pdf
    265.8 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How do you gas rate an appliance with a new smart meter? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
We have a three zone heating system plus water cylinder (OSO Super S 250L) on an Valliant EcoTec 637. Two CH zones and a UFH zone. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys, any meter installers about? im looking to complete a course to get CCN1 qualified and met1 qualified so I can look at becoming a smart...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, After a bit of advice in the fact I’ve recently passed my domestic gas qualification however all the work I will carry out will be...
Replies
Views
Back