Currently reading:
ideal esprit esprit 2 30 no display

Discuss ideal esprit esprit 2 30 no display in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

HI i have a esprit elite 2 30 no display. before I would turn power off then it would come back on after a countdown, no nothing have heat and hot water, have tried another Display but same thing changed the lead as the outer cable was very stiff form the heat and wires had a kink. not sure if cable broke can disconnect the Display panel and boiler still fires up. Any ideas would it be the orange PCB ?

It could be a couple if things - best getting a gas safe registered engineer or ideal out for a fixed price repair.
thanks spoke to ideal they said cheaper to get local engineer out.

I did speak to a gas guy last year he said common fault could get round it by using a Hive unit wired instead of the Display is this correct ? Happy to buy the unit and get it fitted

Reply to ideal esprit esprit 2 30 no display in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock