Currently reading:
Jaw dropper wrench

Discuss Jaw dropper wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Chaps

I called Plumb centre main number and the chap tracked down a set for me in Yate (no idea where that is and dont really care!).

They are sending them to Slough branch where I paid £11.99 for them.

Very pleased. Should be here by Friday.

Good service.

Cheers

RCT

I've used mine a couple of times.
Not amazing tools imo but it's probably because I don't do much plumbing nowadays and aren't using them correctly.

Then again, for £12 they are well worth having. :)

I paid top wack for mine :disappointed: but they are well worth having. Anything to save time...there's enough to contend with under a bath.

Never felt the need or saw the advantage of them, but at that price I thought it worth a punt. I wish I'd bought them sooner!

They're too bulky to bring in with every tap job alongside toolbag but I've found that if it's a pig and becomes annoying you'll go get them and so far about 3 times out of 5 they make the difference. For that they'd be worth paying quite a lot for, so £12 was a no brainer. They pay for themselves in the first 10 mins of the first job you use them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Jaw dropper wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back