Currently reading:
landrover freelander commercial van 2.0 td4

Discuss landrover freelander commercial van 2.0 td4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

g60rge

Gas Engineer
autotrader link for more pics and description

2002 LAND ROVER FREELANDER Commercial Td4 Diesel in London | Auto Trader Vans

IMAG1658_zps2d56f3c1.jpg

good thing about this is you can drive it about and it doesnt even look like a van, theives dont look twice at it and the girls just think its a 4x4. Plus its a bit more posh which can only be good for buisiness.

win win! lol

im in southgate north london

i had one up until a couple of years ago. it was the wifes old car sitting on one of the driveways doing nothing.
i decided to use it as the transit was crap in the snow 4-5 years ago going back to the tranny in the spring. absolutely brill handling in snow and ice and i was actually reluctant to transfer all the gear back into the tranny! you would be surprised what you can fit in them even full 3m pipes.

so, if anyones thinking it would be a good back up vehicle and tax deductable. for £1500!!

i had one up until a couple of years ago. it was the wifes old car sitting on one of the driveways doing nothing.
i decided to use it as the transit was crap in the snow 4-5 years ago going back to the tranny in the spring. absolutely brill handling in snow and ice and i was actually reluctant to transfer all the gear back into the tranny! you would be surprised what you can fit in them even full 3m pipes.

so, if anyones thinking it would be a good back up vehicle and tax deductable. for £1500!!
be a td4 in that as well,bmw,s well liked m47 lump

hairdressers 4x4 :), hence why its in London

how many hairdressers do you see driving a commercial vehicle...

most of these are use up north actually, i got this from birmingham...

So, in the summer, to put pipes in the car you can drop rear window down and tie the pipes to the 3rd break light, something you cant do in small vans when u cant be arsed to use the roof rack, otherwise, you use the roof rack just like any other van...

and you can rack it up if thats your thing. just like any other van

thanks for the positive comments

£1500??? It's £3100 in the ad!

I am tempted but I'm finding my Combo too small and have set my heart on a Transit size van. It is an unusual plumber's van though, and I like that!

I've had the gay lander commercial for 5 years, excellent vehicle, only problem is you cannot select 4 wheel drive but I've used it in snow with no problems, if needed it kicks in automatically, I used to have a large van that was full of every tool I thought I might need, but never actually used, now I carry just what I need, if I need a 9" grinder I will put it in, not carry it for 2 years and use it for 20 minutes. It's a good vehicle if you tend to do long journeys, nice and comfy but will carry a load.

how many hairdressers do you see driving a commercial vehicle...

most of these are use up north actually, i got this from birmingham...

So, in the summer, to put pipes in the car you can drop rear window down and tie the pipes to the 3rd break light, something you cant do in small vans when u cant be arsed to use the roof rack, otherwise, you use the roof rack just like any other van...

and you can rack it up if thats your thing. just like any other van

thanks for the positive comments

lots :)

I've had the gay lander commercial for 5 years, excellent vehicle, only problem is you cannot select 4 wheel drive but I've used it in snow with no problems, if needed it kicks in automatically, I used to have a large van that was full of every tool I thought I might need, but never actually used, now I carry just what I need, if I need a 9" grinder I will put it in, not carry it for 2 years and use it for 20 minutes. It's a good vehicle if you tend to do long journeys, nice and comfy but will carry a load.

ye its not permanent 4wd its like vw mk2 golf rallyes and syncros, the rear wheels only kick in when it senses the fronts slipping

most people actually disconnect the prop to make the car faster and save fuel

ye its not permanent 4wd its like vw mk2 golf rallyes and syncros, the rear wheels only kick in when it senses the fronts slipping

most people actually disconnect the prop to make the car faster and save fuel
no they disconnect the prop because the vcu is knackered glad you sold it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to landrover freelander commercial van 2.0 td4 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock