Currently reading:
Looking for some additional (top draw) capacity

Discuss Looking for some additional (top draw) capacity in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howsie

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Esteemed members,

We've too much on at the moment and am looking for someone to spec(most of the hard work done already)/install a new six bed/en-suite house with indoor pool.

UFH. ASHP. 2x310 unvented cylinders. Solar thermal.

Please contact me via pm.

Thanks.

Nice wee job for someone.

Never did a pool before. I got an IOP book when i was a boy for winning an inter collage thing and the bit in it about pools always fascinated me. Even the rich don't have pools up here as swimming in a balaclava doesn't look too good :lol:

Nice wee job for someone.

Never did a pool before. I got an IOP book when i was a boy for winning an inter collage thing and the bit in it about pools always fascinated me. Even the rich don't have pools up here as swimming in a balaclava doesn't look too good :lol:

They could always turn the pool heater on mate...
Oops, I forgot you're in Scotland. :)

Quite surprised at that Sean.
Maybe needs the odd packet of jammie dodgers flung in. Does the plumber get first pis in the pool? :smile:

Sounds like a great job. I'm too busy as is....I have done pools before, not that difficult. Done the whole shabang, dug it, tanked and tiled it, boiler/pump house and lighting. Was a good few years back and I was working under someone. Not litterally!!

I know Stan was after some work last week??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for some additional (top draw) capacity in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock