Currently reading:
Mapp gas recall

Discuss Mapp gas recall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kimou

Recall for Mapp gas bottles manufactured before 15 Jan 2012.

Might be worth looking into. I don't use it myself nowadays due to the price, but I used never be without it.

MAPRecall

And I mentioned in another thread about the legality of leaving the bottle connected. Now it seems you should for safety's sake.

Aye it was early on last year. I took a couple of empties back and got full ones in return :)

The 'new' ones have a little black diamond shape on the neck.

lol...I just checked. My post even gave the date 15 Jan 2012. I'm not used to 2013 yet. Anyway, anyone seen that new invention called the wheel yet?

i thought it was my torch that was knackered at first but ive had to map gas and when i seperate them both i get a funny noise and a smell of gas

i have a barrow, its a knightmare trying to push it around............. Maybe this wheel invention you speak of could make it easier to push????

Does this apply to Rothenberger bottles as well??

I have just read this but we buy our gas through Grahams and I noticed it was Worthington Cylinders?? Do they make all the cylinders for other manufacturers Gas??

My Rothenberger (propane) label says 'Do not use when sleeping'. Okay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mapp gas recall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back