Discuss Matki Radiance Threshold in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking for Matki Radiance pivot door threshold. Ideally the full thing for a 700ml door, but any of the longer door models with a good end castings (hinge and opposite ‘foot’ end) would be fine.

They ditched all the spares for the ‘New Radiance Pivot’ range last year apparently and suggested I call round dealers to see if they had anything sitting around.
At Matki prices, they obviously don’t!
Hoping someone here has swapped one out or had a damaged glass one sitting about…

IMG_4200.jpeg

So it’s part 5 that I’m after, or more specifically 5.4 and 5.6

Reply to Matki Radiance Threshold in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current...
Replies
Views
Hello, the edge of the end of my bathtub leaks when I am about 3 minutes in the shower. The faucet is on the opposite side. What could be causing...
Replies
Views
The shower tray needs to fit in a three-sided recess that is 900 x 760 in size - see attached picture. It seems logical to place the waste at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back