Currently reading:
Moved radiator from one wall to another

Discuss Moved radiator from one wall to another in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,
I'm a diy'er, and have previously tackled basis plumbing, fitting sinks, showers etcetra. I live in a two bedrooms bungalow. I have today moved a radiator from a side wall to under the window. This is to allow a bed to be placed on the side wall instead of under the window. All pipework is 15mm. I successfully fitted the radiator, pressurised the boiler, bled the radiators. Everything works fine but, radiators in both bedrooms now do not heat up. All other radiators (x3) in the bungalow however do. Is there something I have missed?
[automerge]1589881114[/automerge]
Sorted. Isolated all radiators, then opened the bedroom ones first. Turned on boiler, h eat comes through. I then turned on all other radiators, and hay presto they all work now.

Last edited:

Reply to Moved radiator from one wall to another in the USA Plumbers Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock