Currently reading:
Need advise on how to decommission a wired Honeywell programmer ST699

Discuss Need advise on how to decommission a wired Honeywell programmer ST699 in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system).
Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get the thermostat connected to the internet. Here I have a couple of questions and would be truly grateful for any insight:

1) If, down the line, I get a Honeywell Home Evohome Wireless Hot Water Control Kit would I be able to programme it with the Total Connect Comfort app on the mobile without having the Evohome controller? Is the hot water control sharing the same receiver with the thermostat or it will have its own receiver? How is that wired? I currently have a wired HW cylinder thermostat.

2) How to decommission the existing ST699 programmer? Looking at the diagram all I need to do is to isolate the N and L and link together 3 and 4 and separately link together 6 and 7 per the diagramme below. Is this correct?

1700682795197.png

Thanks

Reply to Need advise on how to decommission a wired Honeywell programmer ST699 in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock