Currently reading:
New Kitchen sink when can I use it

Discuss New Kitchen sink when can I use it in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have just had a new kitchen sink installed, and the plumber filled it to the top and told me not to use it for 48 hours to ensure the sealant sets. Told if we use it beforehand, it could move. Is this correct sounds like a long time for the sealant to set.

Sounds like he’s bodged it and not installed the clips tbh the joiner should of fitted it to the new worktop when he cut the hole

I have just had a new kitchen sink installed, and the plumber filled it to the top and told me not to use it for 48 hours to ensure the sealant sets. Told if we use it beforehand, it could move. Is this correct sounds like a long time for the sealant to set.

Reply to New Kitchen sink when can I use it in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock