Currently reading:
One night only

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Free for all within reason , starts here Saturday,I will open this thread back up then you sad bunch of low lives with nothing better to do like me on a Saturday can say anything, do anything and post anything after which it will be removed after 25 hours, Happy Christmas and all that crap for ALL the mods admin Santa Claus tooth fairy and the stripper from round the corner , be prepared be very prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fecked it right up by looks of things!

70565_23766-54776-tight-rear-spreading-gaping-wet-vagina.jpg

Better you tight cu nt?

didnt know bod was batting for the other side???????????????/

I've started seeing this woman who swings both ways, she's in a kind of open relationship and I'm her bit on the side during the week. I had a blow by blow account of what she gets up to with other women.....jesus

I was round there late one night after going into town and she put babestation on while she sucked me off and told me she was bixsexual, I was like "what do you do with another woman, just lick each other out and ****" she's like "no phil, that's a typical bloke statemant, then she showed me her strap on and nipple clamps and said we make love for hours, God she's ten years older than me aswell..

I was round there late one night after going into town and she put babestation on while she sucked me off and told me she was bixsexual, I was like "what do you do with another woman, just lick each other out and ****" she's like "no phil, that's a typical bloke statemant, then she showed me her strap on and nipple clamps and said we make love for hours, God she's ten years older than me aswell..

offfft..... bet she can suck a bowling ball through a straw that one phil.

Run Forrest, she's gonna do the old strap on on you!!

Bisexuals? She into biscuit po rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock