Currently reading:
One night only

Discuss One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Free for all within reason , starts here Saturday,I will open this thread back up then you sad bunch of low lives with nothing better to do like me on a Saturday can say anything, do anything and post anything after which it will be removed after 25 hours, Happy Christmas and all that crap for ALL the mods admin Santa Claus tooth fairy and the stripper from round the corner , be prepared be very prepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need help with that! I may quit Monday!

Stay strong. Think of the paid holidays. If you do quit, build yourself a nice little van stock up before you go. I think it's amazing how much you accumulate in a short space of time.

I contract to BG and when they do let you go for a few months I genuinely give them everything back. But inbetween contracting there ive contracted at two other place and my van stock is second to none now :)

Stay strong. Think of the paid holidays. If you do quit, build yourself a nice little van stock up before you go. I think it's amazing how much you accumulate in a short space of time.

I contract to BG and when they do let you go for a few months I genuinely give them everything back. But inbetween contracting there ive contracted at two other place and my van stock is second to none now :)

Ive noticed the van stock is building up since the scrapy banned cash!

image.jpgCols Xmas pressy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One night only in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock