Discuss PLEASE START NEW THEADS TO CHECK PRICES - Please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=38 <- Click here to start a new thread. Use the title for the part, tool, etc name, and give a brief description of it in the main area. And where applicable, please put the price you're currently getting it for.

Others will respond with the prices they get them and where from.

Could help you all out.

Reply to PLEASE START NEW THEADS TO CHECK PRICES - Please. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a directory but it will come with some awesome...
Replies
Views
Forum Subscription Price Reduced, and thanks to those that have subscribed we've been able to get the 'reactions' (likes) system earlier than we...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to the forum, this is my first post. I apologise if its in the wrong thread and if its been answered. Can anyone please advise me...
Replies
Views
We have a Glowworm BBU56F (back boiler). Its well-maintained/serviced and since we’ve been in the property (15 years) only the Thermocouple was...
Replies
Views
You should all have your tools now? - Please check. I will be around a bit later to customise the settings for you. We're rocking the new forum...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock