Discuss Plumber needed for bungalow renovation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I’m replacing all my Cooper / steel pipes and cylinder in my 1950 bungalow due to a leak so decided update the bungalow save problems later

looking for a plumber to replace the main stopcock and replumb a new bathroom suite with a built in shower and new compressed cylinder tank I have removed all the pipes so you have a clean slate

In the Potterne , Devizes Wiltshire area

Kind regards

Anders

Reply to Plumber needed for bungalow renovation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need some urgent advice re water pressure in an unvented system. A few months back, I had my gravity fed system + boiler changed to an...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a...
Replies
Views
This maybe isn't so much about asking for advice as giving it 🤔 I had a leaking HW cylinder (23 years old) that I got fed up patching up with...
Replies
Views
Back