Discuss Plumbers Tips & Tricks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Poll decided the new location in the cafe

That is pretty pi$$ poor tbh. 12 out of what hundreds?
With cafe/ arms as an option how did it land in the cafe rather than the arms then, just puzzled.

That's what I thought came to three conclusions

One people didn't care what it was or where it ended up

Two not many people/ regulars were on

Three some may have not see it

As for destination it was a flip of a coin and going back to your point you thought it was a better fit for the cafe

Surely as engineers. We do not mind giving people advice, that said there definitely should be stuff kept for ourselves. I think that it should be private unless engineers are commenting on specific threads, at that point I presume that they do not mind

That's what I thought came to three conclusions

One people didn't care what it was or where it ended up

Two not many people/ regulars were on

Three some may have not see it

As for destination it was a flip of a coin and going back to your point you thought it was a better fit for the cafe
Initially I did say the café then further on in the thread I changed that to the arms in line with most of the replies.

SImple solution would be to have a public and a trade-only section. Then if people feel a specific need to be public or private, they can choose.

Reply to Plumbers Tips & Tricks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks for installing a butterfly valve in a plumbing system? And are there any common mistakes that...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
Need a reliable plumber right now? Look no further than MSM Site Solutions in Slough, UK. We're your go-to squad for emergency plumbing issues...
Replies
Views
L
Looking for tips on being faster at work. I am working on new builds and pressure is being put on me to speed up production. I am working at a...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Back