Discuss Powerful flush toilets in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

We are looking for a toilet with a good design and a powerful flush as one of our family members produces rather large stools that get jammed in our current toilet - which was an emergency purchase from wicks and was very cheap, we are now ready to spend a little more for something that can do the job, Any recommendations?

A large bucket full of water near toilet in case of large stools
Funnily enough I am reading this whilst sat on the lavatory with a bucket of water at my feet!!!!!!!!

This is because temporarily I have the boiler condense going to a bucket whilst works are carried out, I use this bucket to flush the loo.
(Nothing to do stool size!) Although for efficiency the bucket is way better than the flush and only ever requires 1 go - albeit 2 1/2 gallons.

Reply to Powerful flush toilets in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

N
Hello Can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy a toilet which has cistern flush capacity (not sure if I have phrased that correctly) of more...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I moved into a new build three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow about 2.5 years ago. Ever since we moved in there has been an issue...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock