Currently reading:
Problem connecting wall hung toilet to frame

Discuss Problem connecting wall hung toilet to frame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

squagbo

Hi

We've got a Vessini Opaz wall hung toilet with a concealed fitting system where you go in through small holes in the side to tighten the fittings and a Grohe rapide cistern and frame.

We can't work out how on earth you're meant to fit the toilet to the frame. The frame has two bolts sticking out the front and the toilet didn't come with any fittings. Was it meant to?
I've heard torpedo-shaped bolts being mentioned. Should these have come with the toilet or cistern?

Thanks for any help

Thank you both. Where can we buy these fittings? It's probably too late to go back to the supplier to say they're missing. Should have checked we had everything but there were no instructions or item checklist in the box.

Should have fittings and instructions, surely you noticed staright away there was no instructions especialy as its obviously your first time fitting this type? Maybe you shoulod of contacted store straight away...still do its your only option at the moment, what have you got to lose, maybe they will issue you

Thank you both. Where can we buy these fittings? It's probably too late to go back to the supplier to say they're missing. Should have checked we had everything but there were no instructions or item checklist in the box.

i'd go back to the supplier and tell them there where no instructions or checklist with it, if no joy from them, then contact the makers direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem connecting wall hung toilet to frame in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock