Discuss Problems logging in in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

JLS

Having issues logging into this site, I can open a thread but am unable to log in to reply. I've cleared cache and cookies and cookies are enabled I have also tried with all extensions disabled with no joy. Anyone have any ideas?

Login works but images no longer enlarge to view when clicked on. I tend to access from PC. Problem seems to have started during the past week.

Reply to Problems logging in in the Make a suggestion about the forum in general area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. I have a log burner and a gas boiler on a dual fuel system (Central heating and Hot Water) either can do both. The...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I did some plumbing many years ago I have never fitted a combi-boiler and am confused by this problem ...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone offer me advice, I’ll try and keep it short! Just cleaned my magma cleanse unit, and it wasn’t too bad since last boiler service 1...
Replies
Views
Back