Currently reading:
Range master cooker

Discuss Range master cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Got to go and repair one of these where the top and bottom oven are both very unresponsive and either fully on or turn themselves off. Anyone have any past experiences before I go eyes on.

Yeah I know obviously blocked bypass. But it has been like that since new, 3 months old. Been asked to do a warranty repair but don't normally do cooker repairs.

Yes all gas.
I'm thinking thermostat and bypass as it is on full or goes off. Just wanted to check there was nothing else. Obviously never been commissioned properly when fitted as it's been like it from new.

Yeah I know obviously blocked bypass. But it has been like that since new, 3 months old. Been asked to do a warranty repair but don't normally do cooker repairs.

Yes all gas.
I'm thinking thermostat and bypass as it is on full or goes off. Just wanted to check there was nothing else. Obviously never been commissioned properly when fitted as it's been like it from new.

Yes all gas.
Just taking the Micheal matey :asshole:

Sorry hard week chasing debts and read it differently. Always find it intriguing how things can be taken completely different written down on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Range master cooker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back