Currently reading:
RE: New PCB for a HE24? Or time for a new boiler?

Discuss RE: New PCB for a HE24? Or time for a new boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smroberts

An interesting move that - to close down a thread before I had the opportunity to thank everyone for their contributions.
I completely understand your hard line against offering advice to non-qualified 'have-a-go' DIYers. Its an obligation to disuade people from meddling with dangerous appliances, as well as self-serving your professional interests.

I think you'll find we don't care what other forums do or don't do.

I trust my instincts, and on this occasion my instincts tell me that while it's risky disturbing the combustion parts of the boiler, replacing the PCB does not warrant the need for brand new parts and an expensive call out.
I will however, follow up my installation with an inspection from a GSR engineer - it's overdue an inspection afterall and, let's face it, I'm a complete muppet.

I will now go and boil my head.

Thanks for your input.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly some sort of cretin who hasn't read the forum rules and has no concept of his limitations.

I'm about to pull another clever move.

If you cannot abide by the forum rules, which you have demonstrated that you can't, then there is no place for you on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RE: New PCB for a HE24? Or time for a new boiler? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back