Currently reading:
Redo of back to back drains (one from bathroom and one from kitchen.

Discuss Redo of back to back drains (one from bathroom and one from kitchen. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

I am working on a remodeling a kitchen in a single story house with crawl space that was built in the 1950's. I was wondering if there is a better way to plumb the drain lines that are in the attached picture? There is a bathroom sink drain directly behind the wall of the kitchen. The white p-trap is the kitchen drain. I want to remove all the galvanized and replace with PVC, I am assuming that is the correct way to go. The are tied in to the main stack as seen in photo. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Joe

Attachments

• IMG_3286.jpg
    IMG_3286.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 15
Any reason why you want to replace the galv wate pipe with pvc as it looks in good condition and you can transition from the elbow in pvc ?

Reply to Redo of back to back drains (one from bathroom and one from kitchen. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock