Currently reading:
Replacement pivot hinge for shower door

Discuss Replacement pivot hinge for shower door in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, The bottom pivot of the shower door has snapped, I've searched for a replacement, any ideas where I can get one?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_5306.jpeg
    IMG_5306.jpeg
    518.5 KB · Views: 23
I don't recognise it.

Depending on how good your DIY skills are and how big the screen is you may be better off just putting a new screen in. You could spend hours looking for the matching screen and still not be able to get a replacement hinge for it, or spend £150 on a new one

I don't recognise it.

Depending on how good your DIY skills are and how big the screen is you may be better off just putting a new screen in. You could spend hours looking for the matching screen and still not be able to get a replacement hinge for it, or spend £150 on a new one
That's what the wife said, so, it's a new screen then. thanks for your help.

Reply to Replacement pivot hinge for shower door in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock