Discuss Sheffield: Domestic Appliance Pathway to Gas Trainee - On the Job experience needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I recently completed my Pathway to Gas course and need to build up a portfolio of around 40 jobs (Boilers, ovens, meters, fires - both installations and servicing) before I can go on to sit my ACS exams.

I'm trying to find someone in Sheffield ideally but I'm more than happy to drive who could offer me some experience. Any amount of time would be great, half a day a week or a day every fortnight would be enough.

I understand this will slow you down so am happy to reimburse for the time spent with you.

If you can help or know someone who might be able to I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Steve

(PS. I currently work in a customer service role so am polite, on time and work hard and hope I'd be more of a help than hinderance)

Reply to Sheffield: Domestic Appliance Pathway to Gas Trainee - On the Job experience needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
Back