Currently reading:
stop thos fricking emails!!!

Discuss stop thos fricking emails!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

Why do I keep getting emails every time I subscribe to a post, so annoying, my phone, my tablet, my wife's phone, her tablet and my pc all beep every time someone replies to a thread, Tried Settings- weekly digest emails and nothing, tried turning it off and it just doesn't subscribe to the threads so cant find emails easily, Stop emailing me please!!

I have, under settings, email and notification settings, there is several options, 1= do not subscribe, 2=through control panel only, 3= instantly using email, 4=daily using email 5=Weekly using email. no matter what I change it to it still sends email, unless I use option 1 then I cant find it in "subscribed threads". Basically I still want to subscribe to it, but don't want the emails

Why do I keep getting emails every time I subscribe to a post, so annoying, my phone, my tablet, my wife's phone, her tablet and my pc all beep every time someone replies to a thread, Tried Settings- weekly digest emails and nothing, tried turning it off and it just doesn't subscribe to the threads so cant find emails easily, Stop emailing me please!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I have, under settings, email and notification settings, there is several options, 1= do not subscribe, 2=through control panel only, 3= instantly using email, 4=daily using email 5=Weekly using email. no matter what I change it to it still sends email, unless I use option 1 then I cant find it in "subscribed threads". Basically I still want to subscribe to it, but don't want the emails

excuse me that does not make sense , Adam I did not write this HONESTLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stop thos fricking emails!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back