Currently reading:
telford copper unvented cyl

Discuss telford copper unvented cyl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi, does anyone know where I can get a Baukman pressure reducing valve cartridge (1.8bar) for a Telford copper unvented cylinder, Telford don't keep spares any more & advanced water don't seem to have it.
It's the old Baukman / honeywell type valve.
thanks blod

No idea sorry. Can you not make up a component valve yourself, with an adjustable PRV which you can set to 1.8 with a gauge to help you?

Thanks dannypipe will probably have to do that. Would have liked just to change the cartridge if I could find one and save myself a bit of work but such is life :smile5:

Yea it would be easier, but it's a bit unusual.

I often lumber my local plumbers merchants with tricky issues like this. Which is why I advocate using your local independant merchants. They value your custom more than the big chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to telford copper unvented cyl in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock