Discuss Thermostat queries in a bungalow in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

N

Nigel Packham

Why is there a thermostat in the loft, bungalow, when I already have one in the hall

Reply to Thermostat queries in a bungalow in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m replacing my old Honeywell Smartfit system on a oil fired gravity-fed system in a bungalow. I’ve read conflicting advice on gravity fed...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
C
Hi All, I have the boiler above and the safety thermostat has snapped at the plastic cable right where it means the thermostat. This looks...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back