Traditional column towel rail with frame

Hi,
This part of my radiator has recently started dripping, tried a new washer and ptfe tape on the thread but I think it’s coming from where that nut meets the radiator. What the best way for me to renew the bit that goes into the radiator without draining down. Or anyone know how to reseal it temporarily. Slow drop about 10 drips a day. Would some leak sealer in the system sort it?

1669245208039.png

Similar plumbing topics

I have had no end of trouble recently fitting a heated towel rail. First problem is tightening the fittings so that it is tight in the correct...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping someone can help. We have a dual fuel towel rail, i.e. connected to the central heating, but with an electric element in one of the...
Replies
Views
I’ve recently moved into a bungalow with an open vented central heating system installed in 1987 with 8mm microbore running to the 10 radiators...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock