Currently reading:
Trickling sound (HW)

Discuss Trickling sound (HW) in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,

Hope somebody can help :) I have a vented HW system with a pressurised Ch system but got bit of a annoying issue, when the hot water comes on all seems ok then after about 15/20 mins i started to hear a trickling noise from hw cylinder which i can also hear in the boiler. The central heating system is fine no noise, The noise only accurs when its on hot water only, if i turn the CH along with the HW on the noise goes away. The central heating pump was recently changed. The system has been cleaned and new inhibator, water in the system is clean. I have bled the pump and also the vent in airing cupboard. Could this be a faulty 3 port valve?> water in and out the tank in loft seems ok, going up and down as expected.

Reply to Trickling sound (HW) in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock