Discuss vaillant replacement fan use only on Italian appliance in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

hello

I've picked up a replacement fan for a valiant turbomax 242 and when I got it home it has a warning notice say use on Italian appliances only, but this one was made in Germany. Anyone come across this?

Yep with Diverter valves - 1st time it happened Vaillant spares just said it wasn’t listed on their system. 2nd time it happened they said they’d heard of it before and it was the merchant trying to get them cheaper.

Reply to vaillant replacement fan use only on Italian appliance in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Has anyone else come across this situation? I keep detecting products of combustion inside the casing of Ideal Logic boilers. I've replaced every...
Replies
Views
D
I have a Vaillant Turbomax with an F29 fault. When there is a demand for hot water the gas ignites initially, and the water is heated. However the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just after a little advice please. I must be very fortunate, as I have a 28 year old Valiant VCW-GB242-EH Combi Boiler, which over the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Back