Discuss Viessmann weather compensation sensor in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

If anyone looking to sale a spare viessmann outdoor sensor (pic attached), let me know via PM. Thanks

Attachments

• 7818116_640x427.jpg
    7818116_640x427.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 12

Reply to Viessmann weather compensation sensor in the For Sale & Wanted area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll...
Replies
Views
Morning all Viessmann Vitodens 200-W 35kW combi Outside temp sensor probably failed with boiler reporting incorrect temps. Corrosion on...
Replies
Views
Back