Discuss Washing machine leak in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

My washing machine is leaking out the drawer. I ran some washing machine cleaner no use, cleaned filer and drawer no use what could the issue be?

Blockage backing up should think
[automerge]1575129351[/automerge]
See if you can remove the draw and clean,
should think pipes to the drum are blocked

Drag the machine out, switch off power supply to naughty machine , turn off the cold water supply, blue knob, then pull up and out the flexi waste from the machine, undo the u shaped trap at the base of the vertical pipe, clean it all out , re assemble
re connect test and off you go. This might save you a call out if no good come back to us
centralheatking

Reply to Washing machine leak in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
This is the only place I can fit a washing machine in my new kitchen. The drainage pipe would have to go approx. 5 m - is this okay or will it...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock