Discuss Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve

1712164245473.png

Have this water heater for around 1 year, and it started doing this some time ago.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Attachments

• photo_2024-04-03_18-07-22.jpg
    photo_2024-04-03_18-07-22.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 13
Does it sound like the valve isn't quite in the right position?

Reply to Water Heater Screaming Sound on Cold Water Line Spring Check Valve in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built in recirculator pump. I have a dedicated return line. The check valve for the recirc is built into...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
Hello, I have a tank Bradford White 50 gallon gas hot water heater for a 1700 sq ft home with 2 1/2 baths, HOWEVER, I am only one person living...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an unvented water heater which for some reason every year causes me issues. At the end of 2023 I noticed that the pressure valve...
Replies
Views
Back