Currently reading:
Water on PCB during boiler service, who is liable for damages?

Discuss Water on PCB during boiler service, who is liable for damages? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

V

Victoria

Hi my boiler needed some replacement parts during a service, looked like it had a leak. Repairing the boiler water leaked all over the PCB, now it doesn’t work and drying it added an extra hour to the call and it’s still not fixed. I was told we may need to replace the PCB. What labour and parts am I liable for here? Would anything be covered by the plumber or their insurance? Many thanks!

Depends if the gas safe engineer split water over the pcb while doing the repairs he should be liable for any water damaged parts but if the boiler was leaking and it went over the parts then sorry to say you

Reply to Water on PCB during boiler service, who is liable for damages? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock