Discuss What's happening to this radiator, paint flaking off? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Rad is only a few years old.

Paint is flaking away at the top curved section and it looks like faint spots of rust where the rad is now bare.

Attachments

• 20240422_211048.jpg
    20240422_211048.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
I have bashed mine with the hoover a few times! You should be able to get some radiator paint to touch it up I think.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong :)

Reply to What's happening to this radiator, paint flaking off? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Hi, I woke up this morning to a damp patch under the radiator bleed valve, it looks like the seal is damaged as the water is coming out from the...
Replies
Views
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Hi, My step daughter was ripped off by a cowboy builder so I’ve been helping her out and fittted her two radiator. I’ve no idea what is under some...
Replies
Views
Back