Currently reading:
When you've got everything already what do you spend your cash on.....

Discuss When you've got everything already what do you spend your cash on..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is once you you get to 22 billion. What's the point anymore. Why not get a new identity and open up a chippy in Bournemouth. To be fair I'd be looking a new challenge after getting to 1 billion dollars

I'm not jealous. He's in prison always worried about what next and he's a nasty piece of work. But my tools would be gold like his tools

Plus he's just lost $22bn! I'm sick when I lose £20.00

I could get into collecting old guns if I had a lot of money, but I don't see the attraction of pimped guns - gold AK47s and the like.

I would be more interested in a classic brown bess musket, or an ancient arquebus.

I could get into collecting old guns if I had a lot of money, but I don't see the attraction of pimped guns - gold AK47s and the like.

I would be more interested in a classic brown bess musket, or an ancient arquebus.

don't think a gold GPMG would last more then 1000 rounds!!

I certainly wouldn't let the apprentice do any soldering!!

Ermi's already been out, and had his apprentice load-up 4 suitcase full of wedge.
dl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to When you've got everything already what do you spend your cash on..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock