Discuss Where do I repressure my greenStar 35 CDI? in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I've just bled my loft radiators and now boiler is low pressure. On looking under boiler, I don't see any obvious key or valve.

Any suggestions?

Picture of under boiler:

IMG_20191201_093546.jpg

Picture of pipework:
IMG_20191201_093602.jpg

Any help, much appreciated.

Reply to Where do I repressure my greenStar 35 CDI? in the Canada area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Recently moved into a new house and noticed the Greenstar boiler has low pressure on the dial. Quick Google suggests using a key...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! My Worcester Greenstar 30CDi Combi boiler started making a rather loud juddering noise two nights ago. I bled all the radiators and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back