• Thread starter Hannah
  • Start date
  • Replies 72
  • Views 543

Discuss Who has left the back door open? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah

Well now am here I may aswell stay ;-)

Welcome Hannah.

I think it's damage limitation before someone says something that perhaps they shouldn't do on the open forum or perhaps some uptight numpty takes the banter the wrong way!!

Stan, so cynical. Although I'm still not 100% certain!!

Welcome to the Arms Hannah. Everyone lets their hair down in here.

Except me and Lee (BOD).......

Don't worry I take nothing the wrong way.

I think you need better security around this pub good job it was only me who found the door in. Don't want the wrong people in now do we;-)

No. but scary old Uncle Cwoppie is......

No No No. My 'Mummy and Daddy' Don't monitor my posts am 16. Not 12 but Uncle Cwoppie is keeping a eye out! Not that he needs to am a good little girl I can give as much banter as you give me:)

As we're in the sanctity of the arms......

There's quite a few in the Arms that have found their way in through the back door!!! :tongue:

And as your 16 it's pop only but you can buy the rest a round

Just for all you oldies I don't drink parp or swear. ;-) You can buy your own rounds ill stick with fizzy water ;-) coz ralcohol make my legs go wabbley :-/ ;-)

Soooo, what do you lads get up to in this pub then?

This is pretty much it.

It's where you can ask more in depth training questions because we're out of the public eye.

We take the mickey out of Adam (APPlumbing) for his cinzano and vimto concoctions,

Share extremely rude jokes in the jokes thread.

Cover our eye's at Zeedeedee's dress sense.

And everyone insists that I'm as tight as a gnats chuff

A belated welcome back VT, I almost think I've missed you.

Ad, it's the late nights hanging round river banks playing with your tackle looking for fish.......

A belated welcome back VT, I almost think I've missed you.

Ad, it's the late nights hanging round river banks playing with your tackle looking for fish.......

I never missed you :)

infact I told every customer while I was away how much of a nob you where :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who has left the back door open? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have an alcove shower with a wall to wall measurement of 952mm. I need a bifold door and am looking at something contemporary, 8mm...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 15i condenser boiler which is about 13 years old. There is a separate hot water tank. Recently the fan in the...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Hi folks, old and new. I'm back on the tools, back on the forums. I'm working for myself since the start of this year and just know I will be...
Replies
Views
P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating source to a heat pump and so I have had a new water cylinder installed (different internal element...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock