Currently reading:
Why do my sent emails ........

Discuss Why do my sent emails ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Evening guys,

All my sent emails appear
to be cropped
down the left hand
side of the screen
like this
but are across all of the screen when typed and sent

Using gmail, never used to happen so thinking something in settings but what? It`s driving me nuts !

Thanks in advance.

Sorry Mr RPM, we cant help you with this we may break forum rules , we are plumbers not computer engineers .............

Lol not a clue pal, but mine does it occasionally so i will keep an eye on this one .

Sorry Mr RPM, we cant help you with this we may break forum rules , we are plumbers not computer engineers .............
Lol not a clue pal, but mine does it occasionally so i will keep an eye on this one .

Lol,
Time to introduce the sani-safe clause then is it? Mine started to do it sometimes but now it`s every email I send, if I find the answer I`ll pm you mate.

I would put a clause in with your bank details and charge them £25.00 for every reply, in fact we all ought to do it !!
Would that be acceptable Mr Cropsta

I would put a clause in with your bank details and charge them £25.00 for every reply, in fact we all ought to do it !!
Would that be acceptable Mr Cropsta

Great idea jon I might even backdate it to when I joined up! Do you owe me any £`s now? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why do my sent emails ........ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back