Currently reading:
Williams & Co 2013 State of trade and labour rate survey - results

Discuss Williams & Co 2013 State of trade and labour rate survey - results in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Hi All

See attached for the results of our 2013 survey, and a big thanks to everyone from the forum who contributed.

Please keep this in the Arms for a while - HPM magazine will be publishing an edited version later in the year, but I thought you might like a sneak preview.

Its the most upbeat survey for a while - definitely the most positive since 2007.

Ray

Attachments

• Williams & Co 2013 State of Trade Survey.pdf
    85.9 KB · Views: 79
Had a quick scan and feel quite upbeat about the future. Particularly like the fact that I'm not alone in feeling pressured to drop my prices - it's something I absolutely refuse to budge on. I deserve the rates I charge and deserve more respect and understanding from those out there who think plumbers charge too much.

Meant to say:

"Particularly like the fact that I'm not alone in feeling less pressured to drop my prices"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Williams & Co 2013 State of trade and labour rate survey - results in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock