Currently reading:
woodburner c&h sytem control

Discuss woodburner c&h sytem control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keith lancer

Hi. I live in Portugal and have just had fitted a well known English made wood burner with back boiler and central heating system. The system gets warm but not hot, the same with the domestic water. The system seems to cycle very quickly, domestic pump kicks in at 46 and ch pump at 55deg. The heat goes up to 57deg then drops back to 46deg so nothing really gets hot. This happens over 8 or ten minutes and repeats. I AM NOT A PLUMBER but as language is a problem any help would be very well recieved. I do understand that a flue damper needs to be fitted I understand the safety issues but is this likely to be a control problem? Ant suggestions would help

The hot water should be gravity on 28mm circs using 2 connections from the stove tboe and the heating will be pumped. You have a pipe stat/cylinder stat set so that once you have satisfied the cylinder then the heat is dissapated through the radiators.

Oh and welcome to the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to woodburner c&h sytem control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back