Discuss 1" GHT thread (Female) to 1" NPT (Male) fittings needed Help! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

1" GHT to 1" NPT needed. I need to find a plastic or PVC type fitting to jin together two pipes. The female is GHT, and the males side is NPT. I need to buy a bunch of them on an ongoing basis. Can anyone help me find them. No mass or metallic as they are cost prohibitive. Thanks!

Reply to 1" GHT thread (Female) to 1" NPT (Male) fittings needed Help! in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
I've written a guide called "The Complete Guide to Garden Hose Fittings" and while I know what's available and used in the UK, I want to get my...
Replies
Views
D
I wonder if anyone can help, I've tried several plumbers merchants to no avail. I have removed an old stopcock, (which seized long ago, with a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock