Discuss Best Place to sell brand new water tank and boiler and radiators in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 123641

Hi guys, apologies if this is not apropriate but I have a bunch of brand new stuff I am trying to sell quickly due to a house sale, a water tank, boiler, radiators, where is the best place to advertise? thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Best Place to sell brand new water tank and boiler and radiators in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi Morning, I am looking at a new boiler and hot water cylinder setup for a house I am refurbishing and am getting conflicting advice on my...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a little advice so I can try and save a bit of money this winter (especially considering the new prices!) I have an...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, (not sure if my last post worked so apologies if this is a duplicate). I have an Ideal Boiler (vogue max system 18) and a MegaFlo...
Replies
Views
Back