Discuss Boss Boiler Condensate Pump packed in in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

So the boiler wasn't powering on because the condensate pump had packed in, well the pump had swicthed off and thus cut the power to the boiler. Once the pump was decanted of its water, the boiler tuned on.

So the pump needs replacing - should I replace with another Boss or are there better pumps on the market?

Pump house ones are decent depends how long you’ve had the boss one ?

In reality around 30 mins but you will be billed for an hour

If the hose needs replacing as well depends on route / access

Reply to Boss Boiler Condensate Pump packed in in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
Hi, As per the thread title, I have an Ideal Logic Combi 30 and I am having a problem with the pump, which keeps activating without any DHW/DCH...
Replies
Views
Grundfos advertises their Alpha 1 & 2 pumps (I'm not sure if they just call both versions Alpha now); that it will replace 30 other pump models...
Replies
Views
Grundfos advertises their Alpha 1 & 2 pumps (I'm not sure if they just call both versions Alpha now); that it will replace 30 other pump models...
Replies
Views
Back