Discuss Does anyone work for/worked for a Gas Distribution network as Emergency Engineer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pssst

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,i am looking to make contact with anyone who has currently or previously worked for one of the gas distribution companies eg wales and west,northern gas networks,nationaal grid,cadent etc etc.

PM if possible,,, thanks

Ei worked for transco before I left BG but it was a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Does anyone work for/worked for a Gas Distribution network as Emergency Engineer? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
Back