Discuss Dripping tap controlled by bidet tap? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

We live in a UK bungalow that has bathroom & kitchen on the same level. We have a bidet, obviously in the bathroom which the hot water tap controls the flow of pressure of hot water from the kitchen tap. The kitchen HW tap has to be running at the same time creating a spluttering air lock release at the bidet end. After this the kitchen hoy water tap stops dripping. Any ideas.

Reply to Dripping tap controlled by bidet tap? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just had a neighbour knock the door regarding a water hammer issue. My own house developed this issue sometime last year as well which is...
Replies
Views
Back